Thursday, January 16, 2014

100!

Today my blog turns 100 (posts)!

Here is one of my favorite stories from a few years back.

I was up at the board drawing a diagram and one of my student came up next to me and started copying exactly what I was doing.  In general this kid didn't do a whole lot in class, but was a good kid.  Since it was so out of the ordinary for him to be doing anything productive I looked at him and asked, "What the heck are you doing?"  Now I am pretty sure he wanted to say, "Huh?", but as he opened his mouth I could see that it was crammed full of large marshmallows.  My immediate reaction was to ask, "Where did you get all of those marshmallows?!?"  He pointed back to his desk and sure enough there was a bag of large jet puffed marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment