Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Wambulance

*I give students time in class every day to start their assignments, and most people who work the whole time can usually finish before the end of class.*

Student: Mr. this is too much.  Can't we do fewer problems?
Me: Maybe you should complain more.
Student: C'mon, this is doin too much.

*In front of the whole class.*

Me: Shhhhhhhhhh, do you guys hear that?
Various students: What?
Me: I think I hear the wambulance.
First student: What's the wambulance?

*This is the worst possible thing he could of said.  Once again this is done in front of a class of 30 students*

Me: WAAAAAA!!!!! WAAAAA!!!!  Oh! I hear the wambulance!  WAAAA!!!  WAAAAA!!!  Here it comes down the hall.  Hurry, if you run outside I'm sure you could hop on!
Student:....

*The rest of the students reactions were a mixture between silent confusion and laughing hysterically.*

No comments:

Post a Comment